Welcome to the Wayne County BOE Substitute Calling/Absence Reporting System.
You MUST first call 877-403-1343 to register with the system.
Access ID = your Emp ID
You can find your Emp ID on your Pay Stub.

Please click on the following links to view orientation videos on how to register and use SmartFindExpress:
Employee Orientation Video
Substitute Orientation Video

For assistance you may call (304) 501-4618 or (304) 272-5116 ext 318